Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poker Face.

Being such a kind soul,
I helped Des out in her Leo project (:

Aiya. Forgot to take the before picture, so I only have the after picture.
And I'm soo proud of the product okay.

WOW !
Be amazed (:
And Mr. Calvin Yap would not stop staling the cello tapes I tore. Ish !
This, is a more detailed version of the final product.
Yours truly, LJY did this on her own okay.
Bless the lucky teacher thats about to get this.
LOL !
We were working soo hard okay.
Proof : These Maggie Mee cups !! We can even have a proper meal. Lol.

BUT ! We had our rewards when Xing and WaiPhun arrived.
Smart Xing brought his Texas Poker set to Swen's house.

And its brand new !!
Haven't even open.

Btw. Its 30bucks. Canadian dollars !!
Rich kid !

A special welcome to Des for her special thank you to me.
LOL !!


Music of the Day : It's You by Super Junior

No comments: