Friday, May 15, 2009

The Dreadful Week.

Yes. The title says it all.

The first week of exams is finally over.
Thank the Lord !

Today was BM Paper 1.
And soo, last night, I was sooo afraid that I couldn't think of the points and all,
so I studied like crazy for BM.

When I came to school,
and sat for the BM paper,
I was thinking to myself,
"Wow, no exams after recess. The school is being nice."

Soo, after BM I was happily all relieved.
Then people started talking about Maths.

And I was like; Why're you talking about maths now ??

And then, they told me 2 minutes before (Vino said they actually told me 20 minutes before, but I spent 18 minutes screaming and shouting. LOL. Kinda true),
we had Mod Maths Paper 2 today !!

Omgee.

Thank God it wasn't Bio, or else,
I'd diee !! Like F-A-I-L.

Other than the exams, it is also a dreadful week because,

American Idol is down to the Finale !!
And Danny Gokey is not in it.

Haih. I don't know who I'm rooting for but don't you think Danny going out is such a waste.
But if Kris went out, it'd be a waste too.
Same goes to Adam.

Omolah !!
Sooo, who's gonna win ?!!?

Will it be Gay Adam ?

Or Humble Kris ?

Haih.
Next week, theres gonna be a very heartbreaking result show.


I just started noticing all the greens around me.
Beautiful colour, don't you think so? - green.

Not only helps maintain your eye sight,
but its also such a refreshing colour.

I like (:


And heres to Danny Gokey one last time.

Music of the Day : You Are So Beautiful by Danny Gokey

No comments: