Sunday, May 24, 2009

Friendship Starts With The Alphabet F. Obviously !


Didn't manage to update about our Star Trek outing yesterday.
Don't blame me for being so inefficient.
I have my excuses (:

1. WaiPhun was suppose to send me the pictures, which obviously he didn't.
2. I reached home at 10pm that night. Cause I went out with my family.
3. Thats kinda it. I just wanted to add a no.3 to make the list longer.

Sooo yeah.

Anyway, Star Trek was A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!

And nobody told me beforehand that Chris Pine was in it.
I couldn't emotionally prepare myself and therefore I was blown away by his hotness during the movie. LOL !


Isn't he super hot ?!
Lemme answer of behalf of you, YESS !!

After the movie, we went for a game of pool while Des and Swen went to popular.
I'm thankful I don't have anything to buy in Popular, cant bear the sight of books right after exams.

Soooo, Sheung Jien totally pawned all of us.
And WaiPhun just cant admit defeat. Sore loser. LOL !

While Jia and Xing is in the same category as me.
Though I'm abit more pro than them.
Hahahah !

Sooo, thats another day with my lame friends.


Music of the Day : Kiss A Girl by Keith Urban

No comments: