Friday, April 3, 2009

Undiscovered Talent? LOL

Lui Jan Yi is quite a sports star after all.
LOL !

Today, after lunch, I told my mom that my kawan actually ajak me go play badminton.
So she asked me why I never go.
Obviously I told her, cause she doesn't wanna fetch me.
Then she say, you wanna go then I fetch you there now.
So, I was like, owh, okay la !!
Cause I thought Daey, Xing all will be there.

Mana tau I reached there, and only JunYew, Aaron, FookLee etc were there.

So, I just changed, since I was already there, might as well work out abit.
Then, they already had they're partners all.
So, can't just 'chap sou' like that right.
So rude right?

Sooo, I just sat there, and watched them smash !!

Double OmGeee.

They play as if they're training for the All Englands Open or wtv.
They smash with ANGER !!

After being wow-ed off by them,
I saw Sheung Jien, Chris and Jia came in.
Not long after, Des and Swen came.
But they didn't stay long.

But anyway, I arrived there without a racket,
how to play la ?!?

Thank God Melvin has an extra.
Thanks, Melvin (;

Sooo, I started playing with Jia Tern they all,
and I'm actually pretty good.

Maybe Jia is just bad.
Hahahah !!

Just kidding la.
I still have lots to learn.

I even had some intensive training with Aaron on how to serve, and how to pick up the shuttle from the floor using a racket, with style :D

He seems kinda frustrated while teaching me.
Maybe cause I'm such a sloww learner.
Sorry Aaron !!

So yeah,
I had like intensive workout.

And probably, my skin would be better now,
since the toxic all kena perspired out right?

Hahahah !!

Thanks JiaTern, SheungJien and Chris for playing with me.
Tolerating with my horrible smash-attempt.
LOL !

No comments: