Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blind Leading The Blind (BLB)

Can you believe that I woke up at 6.30am on a Sunday morning.
Omolah !

Anyway, today was blind leading the blind and I was actually dreading to go.
Helloo !
3km walk, bro.

But it turned out to be quite fun.
And hot. Very hot !!

Sooo, my partner was Des.
The lame lame Des.
And she was the one being blindfolded.

But, Des, you can trust me right?

I'm telling you, this girl can cam whore anywhere.
Even when she's blindfolded.

Even Xing came.
You actually managed to wake up and arrive in time.
I'm soo proud. LOL !

So sorry Wai Phun dumped you.
And then you kena stuck with Woon Zhien.
Lemme show you your contrast with him.

And Calvin showed up too.
Earlier than me. Lol !
I see a very committed Leo.

Stop showing off your phone !

And then there's Jun Yew.
My fellow LJY.

Whoo ~
Look at that sexy pose.
Hahahah !

And Rachel (:
My athelete idol. Lol!

And Andrea showed up late again.
As expected.

There's Fook Lee, another cam whore (:
But he's not a pro cam whore.
Not ready for the camera 24/7.

And then there's blackie woon.
Bloody dog.
Piss people off. Lol !

I had to take this pic twice,
cause the first time,
Woon Zhien could not be seen.
Like serious punye !

My fellow retards who loves the camera oh-so-much.

And I got reunited with my best friend since Std.1,
Ng Sue Jean !!

I remember, she was the ONLY one that'll talk to me when I was crying.

Check out the number of Leo's from Taman SEA that attended BLB.
And that's only half of it.

After BLB, we went for lunch in A&W.
And we had our taiko (the black dude) to lead the pack.

Stupid tailo, made us take the LONG route.
Like I said;
Tailo = Molou = KaoChai = Woon Zhien

And then there's my fellow dirt whore,
Wai Phun.

Who finally looks abit like a man,
with that patch over there.
LOL.

And Xing.
My fellow lame partner who spread his deadly lameness disease to me.

Fook Lee again.
Is that your taiko face ?
LOL !


Why am I posting this?
Omola.
Woon's black face !!
And Des's white face !!

CONTRAST !

I always thought I was quite tall.
Until I saw THIS !

Last but not least,
my fellow gang member.

There's the Dirt Gang;

And there's the SO Gang;
(No, it doesn't say so gang. Its short for Secret Organisation. But Jia is missing. So, its like an incomplete gang.)

No comments: