Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Appreciating The Moments (:

Today, we celebrated Calvin's Sweet 16 (;

It was all going well,
probably our first successful surprise party,
then my MOM had to tell Calvin about it.

Or sorta` hint it out to him.
Ish. But its okay, he's touched.
I guess.

Sooo, I realise, I have really hillarious friends.
Like tickled pink.

The whole time, while we were at the park,
they were acting like a bunch of KIDS !

Lemme finish my sentence ..
Just the way I like my friends to be (:
Thats Vino, Xing and Jia.

Neil and Kedric, kept stealing Andrea's slippers and hanging it everywhere possible.

And here, my family potrait (;
I have great friends, right?

There's a difference in these two pictures.

Not by the position or pose,
but by the absence or presence of people.

Yupe, the fella holding the camera changed.
Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALVIN YAP JUN HONG !!

My kawan baik (;

This guy has changed soo much since Form1.
Changed for the better.

Less cocky, and more friendly !

No comments: