Monday, June 1, 2009

Truckloads of Pictures (:

Hello, my fellow blogger and visitors (:

Today, imma' blog about something that has alot of picture.
Soo, you won't have to read that much. Hahahah !!

I went to the very awesome Xing's house yesterday just to crash his place earlier.
And I was talking about Xing's house being awesome, not him. LOL !

I was the only one there early since Des ditched me for some reasons.
So I took over his Xbox and played Devil May Cry 4.
I seriously have some hidden potential. HAhaha !!

After awhile, Des and Jia arrived and we cycled out to buy Maggie Mee for lunch.




Then, on the way back, we saw WaiPhun. With his "durian". That only meant one thing,
More Pictures !! LOL

After the SO and Dirt gang assembled, we went to Xing's favourite place in the world,
Giant !

It was sooo funny picking out chicken wings with Des and Jia.
The worst was Jia's perception on whats cheap and whats not. LOL !



After that, we went back to Xing's and started working in the kitchen.

Check out his loaded fridge. Paradise ~

Everyone disagree to buy this, but I just sneaked it into the trolley and therefore (the triple dot), Xing terpaksa to pay for this. Muahahah !!

There were alot of other things that I sneaked into the trolley. LOL !
But it didn't taste that good, so Jia is examining it.

The the beautiful chicken wings (:

Say thanks to Des and I for picking the perfect chicken with the perfect amount of fats.
And Jia contributed too. For like 2 outta 20 chickens here. LOL !

After that, we got sooo bored, that we went back to the game room, and rot there.

And took pictures (:
And then, the arrival of guest (: Right on time.

Guess what's the colour code. And guess who's breaking it?
LOL !

And that's Jia's priceless face when he found out he gotta start the fire.

Soo, he started fanning. And fanning.

And fanning. And fanning.

And finally the fire started. When the night fell !!
And check him out, enjoying the fire with a kebab in his hands. Hahahah !!

After that, everyone started arriving.


Manda (:

Daey (:

Tze (:

Vino (:

Mag (:

And once again, presenting the JMD+D (:

Candid !!

Daey is gonna kill me for doing this. Hahahah !!

And what did we do there?

Compete in " who's sepet eyes is bigger? "


Cam whore with Xing's huge mirror.


I think Xing wants this picture.
He was posing specially for it. LOL !

We had to take this picture like a million times cause we were using the timer.
It was hilarious :D

See the two ghost-like figures on the left and top.
Well, one of them is Mag and the other is Swen.

I was barbeque-ing while sitting next to Daey, and then he turned to me and said; "This is soo fun." with his darlie smile.
And yeah, it was fun (:

Fun sounds like a simple world, but it holds alot of meaning, don't you think?


P/S : I was having such a hard time loading the pictures,
cause - to the bloggers - you know how horrible blogger is with the picture arrangement and all. I felt like my eyes were dying.
Sooo, appreciate my beautiful post, and LEAVE SOMETHING AT THE CBOX. Nice treat huh?

No comments: