Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Permanent.

Updates all at once :D


Wednesday , 10.06.2009
Went for steamboat at Tasty Pot with the kiddos'.


And never listen to Swen giving you directions,
its all topsy-turvy. Lol!

That's dear Jia, smiling with his Darlie smile. Hahaha !! I made him pose for this (:

I didn't make him pose for this. LOL.
I always get shots of him holding a tissue to his nose. (refer to the HSM3 post)


And that's the crazy people that lovess the camera. Buncha' posers !

The highlight of the day ....
Destinee calling her own phone with WaiPhun's phone cause she was sooo despo to talk on the phone. Hahahah !!
Why're you snapping a picture of me snapping a picture of you. Hahahaa !!

And Daey. Check out his shirt. "In Your Dreams".
Realise he is starting to wear statement shirts.

And there's Jon. Can you believe I knew this guy since standard 1. That's 10 years already. (including this year)
And I was never close to him till this year, though I sat beside him in std.6.
Lol !

Forgot to take a picture of Sheung Jien. Who was doing a good job serving us tea. Hahhaaa !!

Thursday , 11.06.2009
Went to Tropicana Club to play tennis with Daey, Jon, Xing, Des, Swen and ZerRinn.



You know why we suddenly decide to go tennis.
It was because on Tuesday, I told Daey I was a member in Tropicana, then he got sooo excited and called us all to play tennis.



Can you believe it, Daey actually planned an outing. Counted as an outing la. LOL !


Xing, Des and I took a break from wacking tennis balls to eat ice-cream when we passed by the golf course and we thought it was a great background for pictures.



Jan : Eh, lets take a picture la.
Xing : (stops walking) Okay, take la.

And there it is, his pose.
Then he changed his pose and said, "Okay, take another one."

But he's kill me if I posted that picture. So, I didn't (:

Hahaaha !! Weird picture. But wtv.

No comments: