Monday, June 15, 2009

The Cutest Thing Always Comes In Small Packets.

Last weekend, I went back to my hometown, Mantin to celebrate the Lui Family's Fathers' Day.

Obviously, all the fathers were shirtless with their very round and firm tummy showing off, symbolizing prosperity.
LOL !!

And I was playing with my cousin whom they say look exactly like me when I was young.
They keep taking my baby picture saying that its her in it. Hahaha !

Well, why dont you be the judge.


I don't think we look very alike. How do you know if someone looks alike?

Isn't she adorable? Ahh. I just love her :D


I was drinking milo and I didn't finish it. Sooo, she was like (in mandarin);
"Che che, you didn't finish your milo. Faster come drink."
And I was sitting on the baby chair that time, so she brought the cup to me and fed me. Hahaha.
She's soo cute (:


Music of the Day : Permanent by David Cook

No comments: