Saturday, June 27, 2009

All I Can Say Is ... Thank You (:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you ....
When would I stop saying that. Hahaha :D

Ssooo, I knew you guys were planning something,
but I didn't know it'd be this huge !!

I mean, crashing my house ?? LOL.
My 'secret lair'.


I just, don't know what to say.
Speechless ...



Urm. A thank you speech.
Well, I've always been insecure. Insecure of our friendship. I was weak. Had no faith. I thought that being in different classes would change everything. That it might break what we have, who we are. But obviously, I was wrong. I should have believed in you. You know, I'm easily affected by every little thing that happens around me. Every word you say can make a difference in my emotion. And that is why I was so doubtful. Soo, I'm sorry I never trusted you guys enough to shed my worries aside. And now I have. After what you have done for me, everything you have sacrificed to make my birthday the most memorable one yet. Thank you thank you and thank you. I'm just soo speechless. Omo. I sound soo cliche. But wth? Thanks :)
P/S : Pictures are uploaded on my Facebook.

No comments: