Saturday, June 20, 2009

JanYi loves her Daddy (:

Wednesday . 17.06.2009

Tuition (:

Look at the amount of sweets we ate. Lol !!



Thursday , 18.06.2009

I was looking through my old stuff and I found this.
I wrote it during last year's end term exam.

Hahaha !
My korean craze :D

Friday , 19.06.2009

This is like a Father's Weekend Celebration.

Since my mom is in Ipoh, I'm left with my dad and sis only.
Sooo, we bond (:

Fetched my aunt to KL Central. Soo, we went to Bangsar for dinner.

And I found a restaurant that is named after Shiva. Or sort of ..
And its black in colour too. Lol.



Went to Delicious to have dinner in Bangsar Village II.

The tiramisuu was nice (:
But abit dry though.

I like the short latte better.
I really think I'm a coffee-holic. Hahaha !!
Saturday , 20.06.2009
Went to Sunway College to fetch Mei then had lunch at Sunway Pyramid.
Its been years since I've actually walked around Sunway Pyramid and that place is HUGE !!
Then after that, we had dinner at Tropicana (:
The buffet place that I used to go to everytime.
Omo. It was good !!
They even have sashimi.
The best ever !!
I love you , daddy.
For giving me such great food :D

No comments: