Friday, April 8, 2011

I dont know, but somehow, we ended up in one of my family dinner/occasions. So out of place, huh? It was weird, almost, REALLY unbelievable. You were much excited compared to your usual self. After not seeing you in what felt like years, you seemed even more perfect than I remembered. Under the sunlight, you held my hands and the warmth of your palm filled mine instantly. I remember you telling me that if your palms are always red, it means your blood circulation is good. Everytime I take a glance at my palms, it'll remind me of your huge red palm, warm and secure. You smiled at me with so much enthusiasm, without a word. Words didn't need to be said or heard, cause I've always liked just looking at you smile. Somehow, we were walking down the street, just holding hands and strolling aimlessly. If I had a choice, I'd wish that this street didn't have to come to an end.

But it did. Ended, with me waking up to my alarm.


I've always enjoyed these little dreams about you, which may seem meaningless, but to me, its means almost everything. I guess its a way to remind myself how wonderful you made me feel :)

Saved messages means a lot to me. Its a way of saying that, you're being saved in my heart. Hahah. So, that day, I finally had the guts to delete your messages from my phone, meaning shedding my feelings for you, finally. But I realised, you can't just delete someone off your heart like a message in a phone. How can I when I've already memorised your messages? Heh :R

I also came to a conclusion, I don't want to delete you off my life. You mean to much for me to just forget about you. How can one do that?

Now I truly understand, you don't need to see someone, or hold them, even talk to them to like them. If you have them in your heart, you wont need PDA (public display of affection).

"Getting someone is not liking them. Getting some is just an infatuation."
ORIGINAL QUOTE by yours truly :)

No comments: