Friday, February 25, 2011

We often forget how much of an impact we can be to someone.

I used to spend all my time after school thinking about what my friends or classmates thought about me. Whether I made a fool of myself during lunch, or offended someone while cracking up a joke. If someone were to told me I did something wrong to someone, it'll bug me the whole day. Making me think about what I can do to make things better.

I hate that feeling. The feeling of living your life, thinking about why other people aren't satisfied with you.
Which was why, if you had noticed, I closed my blog.

I closed my blog, deactivated Facebook, stoppped texting, stopped onlining.

Just trying to run away. I was so tired. So tired of responding to judgemental questions. So tired of pretending. So tired of people.
I had some time to myself. Just living life, for myself. It was like breathing new air.

But I realised, spending my days just for myself isn't worth it. God gave me life, so that I can give life to someone else. If I could make a difference to someone, wouldn't that be amazing? That'll be a dream.

But you know what, you can judge me all you want, you can gossip about me (because I may be doing the same. Heheh). No matter what you say, I'll still be here. But not for you, for those who'll actually appreciate my presence.

No comments: