Monday, February 14, 2011



Helloo, dear faithful followers :) [mostly just the two indians whom I sayang banyak. hehehe]
Sorry! For being sooo the very sad lately. Hahahah!
Its just that, this blog is meant for me to blab out everything when I'm sad or angry!
So, too bad :P

But just to show you I have a less emotional side, imma post bout smtg else today :)

Hey, its the most ROMANTIC day of the year ....


sooooo, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !
it took soo looong for me to do that ==

How did you spend your day? :)

Well, I spent it ... single, again. It doesn't seem all that bad. The highlight of today was Snowflakes with Xing & Jia. Aww, couldn't get any better than that, actually :)

Yo, speaking of being romantic, tonight was kinda romantic. I had Thai food for dinner! Gosh, SUPER spicy! Well, it ignited my lips for the night. HAHAH x)

Ooh, I looked up at the sky, and the moon was shining so brightly! The stars were glimmering ever so shyly and the clouds were swaying slowly wherever the wind took them. Aah, love doing that each night :) & I did all that with my parents! Love you, daddy mommy x)

Who says you can only enjoy Valentine's Day if you have a lover? I enjoyed my night, just staring at the wonders of God's work. How the "moonlight bathes the contours of your face" - Don Mclean - Hahahaha!


So, enjoy the rest of the day guys. &even if the world won't wanna share Vday with you, I'm always just a text away :) unless if I ran out of credit :P


Btw, if you're wondering who's the cute bear, he's BUDSTER! :)
My one and only Valentine's gift from last year. And no, he's not from my non-excistence boyfriend, it was given to me by 3 of the funniest, lamest, strangest yet my most treasured buddies, Shamand Syahir Vino :) :)


Peace!

No comments: