Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't care if strangers judge me.
I don't like it when friends judge me.
I hate it when family judge me.

I'm not perfect. I know that. You aren't either.

Who am I to say, 'stop judging people' when I too commit that sin. I'm only human. Lured to sin by temptation. But I do try. I try to be nicer, I try to do better. But you never seem to understand that. 'Don't judge people' - however imperfect you can be, doesn't that at least apply to your family members?

I'm not some picture that you painted. You can't just change me however you want. I am who I am, when will you learn to understand that? And don't act like you know me so well. How can you know me better than myself? Don't judge me based on what I appear to be. I may be smiling, but I'm breaking inside. I may be jumping, but I'm falling inside. Don't look at me, and make judgements just because you think you know me well. If you really did know me that well, we wouldn't be at an impasse now.


I'm just sick of people making judgement about me.
Wrong judgements.



If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.

No comments: