Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Who put the cookie in the cookie jar?
Hahaah Random :)

Wow, everyone is using tumblr. Why why? Don't they have enough bottles? Gettit? Tumblr = tumbler = bottle? :P
But I shall be loyal to Blogger :) Since this is just like a cyber diary, where you guys can read bout my stuff and maybe relate to my teenage life? Hahaha
That, and also, I have no idea how to work Tumblr. Heheh

Rigght, so yesterday, I had a slight moment of breakdown. Reminiscing about school. It all started 'cause my dear buddy Shamand msged me. Aaaah, yess, I'm blaming it on you.

"Jan, you've been an amazing friend to me and I hope we stay friends forever! Make sure to keep in touch!"

Those were the common phrases that everyone from my primary school wrote in my biodata book. But look who I'm actually keeping in contact with? None of 'em. Thats what truth is. We say one, we mean another.
So now I'm wondering, will it be the same with my high school friends? I already feel like I'm losing out. I miss everything. Like the times we used to walk wherever, talk whenever, sleep however. I feel like I don't know what my journey is anymore now that I've lost passion in everything I do. I just hate this feeling :(

This is all because of work! (& Shamand :P)
It forced me to face the fact that, sooner or later, we'll all have to grow up.
I don't mind growing old, I just . dont . want . to . GROW . UP.

No comments: