Saturday, December 13, 2008

Addiction .

Realise that the songs which gets stuck in your head are usually repetitive songs ?

The best examples ?

1) Womanizer - Britney Spears

" Womanizer Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh You're a Womanizer
Baby You, You You Are
You, You You Are
Womanizer, Womanizer,
Womanizer "

Ohmy .. and you'd think she'd forget the amount of times she has to say womanizer.


2) Nobody - Wonder Girls

" I want nobody nobody but you.
I want nobody nobody but you.
(korean)
I want nobody nobody
nobody nobody. "


3) Rainism - Rain

" I'm gonna be a bad boy.
I'm gonna be a bad boy.
I'm gonna be a bad bad boy.
I'm gonna be a bad boy. "

Okay ... we get it !
You wanna be a BAD boy !!
Well, Rain, don't stress yourself out.
You're already close.


So yeah. I guess that's how you actually make your song a hit.

I mean, just keep repeating your lines ..
People get stuck to your lines.
And eventually your songs !!

YAY !! Good job, composers.
Lol.

Sorry ... I really have nothing to blog about anymore.


Music of the Day : Rainism by Rain

No comments: