Tuesday, December 16, 2008

If you can't say "I love you" ...,
say "I feel my heart.
I can feel my heart".
- Jiro Kitamura

What would you do, if you fell in love with your creation ?


" Sometimes the greatest love stories aren't the ones that end happily ever after, but the realization that it's all a matter of the quality moments spent between the lovers. You can call me a sentimental sap, but Cyborg, she does meet every single one of my expectation of what makes a palatable romantic movie, never mind sometimes dwelling on the cliched moments, especially when the leads share great chemistry, and this being a science-fiction piece to boot too!
Jiro Katamura (Keisuke Koide) is a loner who celebrates his birthday with nobody except himself, going to the mall and picking out his own gift, before ending up at the same old restaurant for a plate of spaghetti. It's a routine year after year, but in 2007, he chanced upon a girl (Haruka Ayase) whom he witnessed to have shoplifted from the department store, and from then, they spent the most amazing evening together, painting their future unconsciencely. "

This is what you do, when you are too free.
Watch movies after movies.

But if you pick the right movies, you just might end up using falling in love with it.

And I officially declare that, Keisuke Koide is my favourite Japanese actor (;



And Jang Guen-Seok,


Kim Jae Won,

and Hyun Bin

are my favourite Korean actors.

And Shia LaBeouf is my favourite American actor.

I guess thats it soo far. I'd keep you updated if I find anyone else that's capable of making my list.

So what other movies have I been watching ?

Baby & I

This is the movie that made me fall in love with both Jang Guen-Seok and Baby Mason. I sooo don't regret going through the trouble to download this movie from Mysoju and burning it into a DVD. Lol.

Eagle Eye


And this is also the movie that made me fall in love with Shia LaBeouf. His acting is just soo .. cool ! And he has such great stamina. Being able to run here and there, even in Transformer and the other movies. I regretted turning down Manda offer to watch this in the cinema. I would be wayy better on the big screen !! Lol.

& Wild Child


I love the British accents !! And Freddie doesn't seem that bad. Though his name does. Lol .

Music of the Day : My Style by Brown Eyed Girls

No comments: