Friday, May 21, 2010

This boy, missed his aim when he tried to throw an ice to his friend.
And thus, broody ice wacked my head.
It hit hard. The pain was unbearable. But I wasn't sure if it was the pain on my forehead, or in my guts.

I tend to make the same mistake everytime! And this time, there's no turning back. Once lost, gone forever. I can't believe I did it. What was I thinking? My mind, my heart, my actions. Urggh! I probably just lost the best thing that ever happened to me.
When you asked me why I like you, I just got scared. I don't know why. That night, my mind just went cuckoo and the next thing I knew, I lost you. I mean, gosh, I LIKE YOU. I like it when you care about me, I like it when you're honest with me, I like it when you wait for me everytime after school. But now, I'm only left with your shadow. You striked me when you said you didn't wanna be with me cause I feel guilty. I guess thats why I got scared. I like you, but I don't know why. Why? Isit because of the guilt? Isit enought overcome the guilt? Isit enough to commit myself to you? I have no idea. Thats why I freaked out, I didn't wanna use you. In whatever way, I didn't wanna do it. But what difference does it make? You're still broken up into pieces. Worse than ever this time. I keep doing this. On-off liking you. On-off hurting you, deeper each time. I'm so sick of it. So sick of myself. Every felt like you hate yourself so much that you don't mind just dying? I close my eyes and I see the pain in your eyes. I wake up each morning feeling so sick of myself. I can't even look at myself anymore. This bitch is staring at me when I look into the mirror. I can't face you anymore. I can't look at you without feeling ashamed of myself. I'm so tired of being me.

Carry on, you won't miss me when I'm gone, won't hear the phone ring. Yeah, I'm guilty, guilty of everything.
Free by Boys Like Girls (this has always been my theme song with you)

Sonnet 21.5
The pain, the sorrow, the tears in my eyes,
Are all I feel whenever you pass by,
The heart can't syncronise, with the mind,
The minute I decided to say goodbye.

Your love was deep, your love was strong,
Straight from the heart and lasted long.
I swear upon the pureness of your love,
Which can be compared to a glorious dove.

But I, foolish, naive and completely absurd,
Threw your love without a word.
Sorry; is all I have to make yours,
though I know sorry might not cure.

Now, here I sit, reciting these lines,
Confused, remorsed and completely messed in the mind.

No comments: