Monday, May 10, 2010

Hahaha. You wanna know whats on my mind?

Well I'm thinking that, you'll be reading this soon. LOL
And also, I'm thinking about how I'm brainstorming to update my blog, while you're snoring your head off :P

Hmm, I'm also thinking that I don't want to like you.
I don't wanna feel frustrated or worried. Paranoid when something really small happens. I don't wanna smile like an idiot when you msg me, or frown patheticly when you don't.
But what can I do, when I already do like you?
Hahah. I told you before right? I always act as if I'm good at these things. Giving advices and all. But truth is, I've got bad experiences. Yeap, really bad ones caused by countless mistakes I made, even with you, that has left me with too much regret. I don't wanna regret this time. People say, we should take caution when it comes to love. I just want to take things slow. Will it be too much to ask of you to follow my pace? I know you've been waiting for too long now, but I just want to be sure before I take the next step. Will you still wait for me? I just want the moment to be special when I say it. Hahaha. Call me cliche, but a girl can dream ;)

P/S : I don't care what people think about you, feel about you, or even talk about you. I care about how you treat me. And you're treating me better than anything I can ask for :) Doesn't every girl love to be pampered? And yess, I'm a girl :D

No comments: