Friday, May 28, 2010

I know I'm never there for you. I know I can't treat you well. I can never put you as my main priority. I can never commit. But at least I know that. I've told you before, I'm just trouble. Whenever you need someone, I'm never there. And ironicaly she is. I don't mind and I'm not angry. Its just, she's there for you more than I am. She's the one for you. Not me. Believe me or not. Deep inside, somewhere deep deep down your heart, the girl that you truly like isn't me. Its her :) And I've learnt to see that now. The only reason you like me, is because you couldn't get me. Hahah. I'm not saying you're a player. But its just the attraction law of human nature. You don't really like me. You're just curious about me. Like how it'll be if we were together. You know the song, If I let you go by Westlife? Yea, thats just what you're feeling. But its not love, I can tell you that. I'm not the one.
You said that you'll always be there for me right? Hahaha. Truth it, you barely were. There were times when I needed you, and you were with her :) there were times where I'll break down but you weren't there, instead, other people were. I just don't tell you about those times after it passed. But now that I look back at it, we're really not meant for each other. I think things were better before we decided to take a step forward.
I used to laugh with you, used to look forward to spending time with you. But now I don't feel the excitement anymore. I don't laugh when I'm with you, I don't act like myself when I'm around you. And I think you feel the same way. We don't talk much, thats a fact. We're just awkward now. Hahaha.
I guess we're better off being friends. Maybe all these while, I'm the best friend and she's the girlfriend :) Trust me in this, she's the one for you. She cares so much more about you than I do. She's there, and I won't be. Believe it or not, I really want you guys to be together :)

So, save three of us from this agony, look into your heart and find out that you're in love with her, not me :)



Hahaha. This is really like talking to myself. Maybe one day, I'll be brave enough to actually unlock my blog so that you'll read this. For now, lets just keep it in my head (:

No comments: