Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Running away is not a solution.
And yet, I'm the one running now.

When you have no one to talk to,
you talk to the computer :)

History once again repeats itself.
This is all going to be funny when we look back 10 years from now. But as of the moment, I don't see me laughing.
Today, i walked passed you. Heh, that sounds so pathetic. For the past few days, I've been trying to avoid any contact with you. By taking the long way just so I don't have to walk pass your class. By skipping recess just so we won't be at least 10 feet near each other. Heh, why am I doing this? Why should I be doing this? My friend says, even if you act weird, I should just continue being normal, just so it'd be easier on the both of us. Easier said than done. I realised, the more you try to avoid someone, the more you'd bump into that person. That is a fact! Today, hahaa, I purposely walked a longer distance, to use the other stairs, just so I won't bump into you. But I guess we were both playing the who-can-avoid-better game, cause you used that stairs too. Soo, the unavoidable awkward moment started. I waved. I mean, what else was I suppose to do? But obviously, you felt there was another option other than waving, to ignore instead. You once told me, there's a difference between ignoring and avoiding. Ignoring is like not giving any respond to the person and avoiding is totally trying to not run away from that person. I think you're trying to ignore and avoid me. Double trouble, how cool is that? It really is like dejavu. I remember how horrible I felt the last time this happened to me. Even breathing was hard.

Tell me when you want to be friends again, alright. This silence is torturing me and I seriously don't plan on ending my high school life like this. Time will heal, yeah, but how long? One week, two months, a year, ten years maybe? I don't have time to spare...

No comments: