Friday, March 5, 2010

Am I the only one that feels the need to talk to you all the time?
I think so.

I know I don't even stand a chance beside her.
She's nicer, funnier, more hyper. And you guys seem to click, just like that!
Its like you were designed for each other.
I should've managed to install that thought into my brain by now,
but somehow, my eyes always seem to flicker to your direction when we're in the same room.
Hahah. Its funny when I think about what teacher said before,
"Sometimes the person you love most, will not love you back. Thats just life."
Soo, what if I don't plan to succome to life?

I see the way you look at her.
The way you take the initiative to talk to her, and just her.
Hahah. Sometimes, I wonder if I look exactly like you when I try to get your attention.
To at least get a glance from you. But, you never look my way.

Should I just give up?
Its easy to fall in love, but difficult to fall out of it.

No comments: