Monday, March 15, 2010

I hate boys.
In general, I don't.
Just specifically.

If you consider me a boy, then fine, I hate myself.
Why, is the famous question. Of course every decision comes with an answer.
Now heres mine.

Boys, they always win.
In the mind game, I mean.
Yess! Believe it or not, they always win.
And they don't even have a strategy!! Thats the aggravating part -__-
How do they make someone feel so many emotions at one time?!?
Well, girls have many times prove that its possible, thanks to boys.
NOOO! You should not be proud!!

Its like one minute, you're making me so worried and wondering whats happening.
Then, you make me so angry because it was bullshit.
Then you make me happy when you apologize for it!!

And now, you're making me wonder,
where is our relationship going?

But one things for sure,
where ever this journey is taking us,
I don't plan to quit anytime soon ;)

But I still hate boys -__-

No comments: