Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Am I Doing This?

Cause I'm being very nice. Hahaha.

Tagged by Melvin Cheah !

1. Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Attention to my future boyfriend/husband; My forehead (:

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Hungry !! Thank God humans created muffins :D

3. Who was the last person people you took photo with?
My two lame kaki-lang : Swen and Des.

4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?
Definitely not. I'm brand new. LOL

5. Will you ever donate blood?
To save mankind? Why not.

6. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Plenty. Hey, after all, I'm 50 man and 50 woman right? I accept that fact !!

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
The fella that tagged me. Hahahah !! Just kidding ;p

8. What does your last message say?
This is so random. Texting or pm? Urm. "Shut up, you bimbo"? Lol

9. What are you thinking right now?
"Why whyy whyy am I doing this tag? You should be happy, Melvin. Hahaha!"

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Chace Crawford. Hahah !

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
1am? Was watching "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here." Damn funny. LOL

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Another totally random question. Is this a stalker? Hahaha. Urm, Giordano.

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
My MOM !! She's gonna come back anytime soon. And I'm illegally onlining. Hahaha

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Chang Meng Kit. Yess, I still hate you. Lol

10 "lucky" people do this quiz.
1. Melvin, how dare you tag me? Lol
2. Manda
3. Des
4. Swen
5. Daey
6. Xing
7. Andrew
8. My sis, Mei (: Though I know she wont do it.
9. Shiat Hui
10. Huey

15. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
Hahaha. This is P/C. Lol

16. Is number 3 a male or female?
I sometimes wonder myself. Hahaha

17. If number 7 and number 1 get together will it be good?
Urm. Aren't they already together? LOL

18. What is number 1 studying?
Hahaha. Like he said; Chapter 4. His favourite.

19. Is number 4 single?
Taken by me. Back off, people. Hahaa

20. Say something about number 6.
L-A-M-E dude that sits beside me :D

21. What you think of number 3 and number 6 being together?
HAHAHAHAHAH !! Speechless. LOL

22. Describe number 9.
Hyperactive ;D

23. Do you like number 8?
Lovee her :)


DONE :D

No comments: