Thursday, August 13, 2009

`Breaking Apart.

Ever felt like everything is falling apart? Well, that's what I'm feeling right now.

This week is probably the worse week ever. Day by day, everything seems to get harder. Everything was fine before this. But why did you mess with the balance?

I just feel like an idiot now. I feel soo stupid. Like I'm not capable of achieving anything at all. I'm flunking class ever since July. Not concentrating at all, and not finishing my homework. Today we had Bio and Moral test. And I had to cheat in both tests just to make sure I don't fail. People expect much more from me. I expected more from myself. I feel like I don't have the energy to do anything anymore. I can't understand anything that everyone is filling into my head. Bio, Physics, +Maths, History ... even Mod Maths. Maybe I'm not even trying hard enough to understand. My study life is just going downhill.

And to add salt to the wound, I don't know what's happening to our friendship. Usually you'd say hi to me, ask me questions, talk to me `bout whatever crap possible. But today, you've not even acknowledge my existence. Not even a slight smile when our eyes meet. I never asked for this to happen. Why can't we just talk like we do last time? What happened to the endless texts we used to send each other just to talk about crap? Where's the guy that'll talk to me when I'm facing troubles like this? Where's the guy that'll ask me about +Maths just so that I can show off my skills? I miss my best friend.

I just want everything to go back to as they were before. I want to laugh again with my heart around you. Why won't you give me a chance?

Sometimes love comes around. And they knock you down.
Just get back up, when they knock you down.
- Keri Hilson

No comments: