Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yess! Drastic change to my blog, no more emotional dreadful posts. We're being optimistic today :)) And hopefully every other day too!
Hmm, I'm quite aware that nobody reads this at all. But then again, I'm quite used to talking to the wall, or the computer or the air x)

So, history is finally HISTORY! *thumbs up for that. thank you very much :)
And I'm finally having a break. At least like a 3days break before the war starts again.
Oh, Shiva says; The game isn't over until the final whistle, the match isn't over until the final point.
So the point is...the battle is so not over yet :(( *a moment of silence to truly feel the sorrow of the situation please.






OVER!


Hmm, I have no idea what I'm doing online when everyone else is OUT! Yes, repeat, they are OUT! Maan, I should have gone out too, but knowing me, walking under the blazing sun would've been agonizing! I suppose I should just get off now and go to bed :) Since the bed is where we find the pleasure within. Hahaha Wipe those wiggly eyebrows off, I meant to say some decent sleep :D

After a good siesta, its off to calculations :) Heey, no complains this week x)
Tataa C:

No comments: