Saturday, August 14, 2010

It was sunset. The last rays of the evening sun coloured the sky yellow, and the clouds blush a shy shade of pink. The sand was soft beneath our toes as we created tracks while walking down the beach. Your hands felt warm in mine and your fingers were sheepishly playing with mine. We strolled down the beach with no words but just a silent smile on our faces which told our story vividly. I could feel the breeze brushing agaisnt my cheeks when you reached out your hands and gently pushed a log of my hair off my cheeks. Your fingers felt cold againts my face, sending chills down my spine. The ocean water splashed our feet, sending us a tingly feeling as it retreated back to its ocean. This was the moment :)

The sun was out of sight, when the moon rose up and took its place in the sky. Tonight, the moon wasn't alone. The stars twinkled beside the moon, as if they were playing a familiar game. We laid down on the sand, staring into the sky, inhaling the sweet scent of the ocean. Listening to the waves of the sea splash at the sea was calming, but listening to your familiar velvet voice in my ears were much more charming. The environment was extremely serene that night. I can't decide if it was the cool night, or just the company. The night was easy, as we talked like we've known each other since pre-school. Simplicity was my thing. I can't decide if it was the beautiful moon and shining stars that made my dream a memorable one. Or you, my faceless boyfriend :) Hahaa

No comments: