Friday, August 27, 2010

Expectations.

Why do people expect things? To expect is to feel. You expect because you feel like something might happen. And we all know what happens when you feel things. You break down.
So why do people still expect? I expected alot from you. And unsurprisingly, you're showing me all the opposite of what I expect of you. Which is why, I stopped expecting. I stopped wondering. I stopped feeling. That somehow comes across as being cold, heartless. But how do you expect me to feel something when I know that there's so much in line if things go wrong? Before this, I expected the same things you expect from me. Just to be treated a little bit nicer. But then it all changed when I figured out things weren't as easy as abc.
My mind is scattered now. I just wish I knew what you're really thinking about.

No comments: