Friday, April 9, 2010

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I used to be the one, that knows what she's doing. I was so sure of the answers to the questions. But now, I'm just so confused with everything. I feel like I took God's gift to me for granted and now its been taken back. I don't understand anything anymore! I can't concentrate in class, neither at home. I know my friends have been pushing me to get back on track, but I can't find my way to it. I am distracted, my mind is wandering. Is everything getting harder or am I just getting dumber? The pressure is building, the expectations are being stated. I know what people expect from me. When they say; Can you belive I'm teaching Jan Yi how to do this?
I'm clear about the expectations from family, friends, teachers. But I don't know what I expect of myself. Where is my goal? Is it just to please them? For my ego? For my future?

I'm lost.

No comments: