Friday, April 9, 2010

The guilt starts kicking in after the crime.

I usually have an explanation for everything I do.
Whether its some crap to just back me up, I'd have something to say.
But this time, I'm blunt.

I guess this time, I acted entirely based on emotion.
I didn't know what I was thinking at all.
I just felt, betrayed? There were so many things going on in my mind at one time, confusion, sadness, guilt. But surprisingly, not anger. I did not feel angry at all. More of disappointment. Disappointed to know that was how you felt. Without thinking, I just wanted to tell you how I felt so badly! Somethings are best to be left behind. But this time, I just wanted to get everything out of my chest. I don't wanna live in confusion anymore. There're so many things that we have to explain to each other. Everytime we try talking about this issue, you'd just tell me not to worry and that you don't want our relationship to end. But look at where we are now.

Yeah, I do feel so guilty after pressing send. But not guilty because I spoke my mind. Guilty because I ruined your friendship with him. It was honestly not his fault, it was forced out of him. And I feel guilty for using the wrong words. Well, there's just too many things to be explained and saying it here will not help with anything. I don't wanna wait for time to heal things anymore. Time time time, we don't have enough of it!

Don't you realise time is speeding pass us and we're still stuck where we are?

No comments: