Friday, January 23, 2009

The Lameness Is Spreading Fast .

I just realised the fella sitting beside me a.k.a. Leong Xing Yao,
is really very lame.

For example;
Me : Lame is my middle name. Keekekke !!
Xing : Really ? Well, lame is my first name.

Hahah !! Don't you think he's soo lame? Ish.
Lol !


Anyway, I did something really wrong today.
I totally blew my surprise plan for Vino.

It'd be like a 0.001% that Vino visits my blog, so I guess blogging bout it is safe.

I actually wanted to gather up money from Vino's friends to buy him something nice.
So, I asked people to contribute.

And it is proven that Vino is a really awesome man,
cause once I mentioned his name, without consideration,
they'll just agree. So sweet ~

Okay, here comes the horrible part.

I was actually walking behind Vino to the library.
Then we saw Shiva and Jien.

I totally forgotten bout Vino's presence there and blurp out;
" Hey, Sheung Jien. I'm gathering money to buy Vino something. "

RIGHT BEHIND HIM !!!

And he sooo heard it. Cause I was like, " OOHHHhhh !! ".
And he stared at me, with his shocked face.
And Shiva stared at me, with his, " You're soo dumb la. " face. (predicted)

Then, there was this akward silence.
And then he was smart enough to leave.
Hahah !! So careless right ?!?!

So there goes my surprise.
But there's still abit of surprise,
cause he doesn't know what we're buying.

And no ... I'm not bursting the bubble here. Muahahah !!

Just in case, he soo decides to check my blog. Lol !


So sorry Vino !! For spoiling your surprise !!
I's do better next year (;

No comments: