Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy CNY, cash (;

This year's CNY probably is the best one yet.

What have I been missing last year ?!

Who knew open houses could be soo much fun ?
Okay, only I didn't. Hahah !!

Anyway, this is the first year,
that I actually gambled.

Omgee !! I'm sorry, God.
I know its a sin.
But, temptation !!

So yeah,
there were wins ..
and losts. Alot of them.

But I won 'em all back today.

Thanks to Neil, or was it Eddie?
Who suggested to play that " Ngau " game where you throw in your money and the winner gets it all.

My money was draning fast when we played BlackJack.
And that was it, I thought my luck could only go that far.
Loosing.

Then, somehow,
dunno how.

My luck just twisted upside down and I just won that " Ngau " game.

But the win wasn't that big.
It just looks big cause there were alot alot of Rm1 note.

But, I do not complain when I get money (;

Anyway, Neil, I love your house.
I know I've said it a million times before,
but,
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE !!

And imma marry you just to live in your house.
Hahahah !!!


Music of the Day : Kidnap My Heart by The Click Five

No comments: