Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 2

Do you know how bad this feels?

When people tell me that you should be with her and not me? When people say I'm in the way, the third party? When they always talk to me about you and her? When they tell me how you guys laugh together always? Sometimes when I'm talking with my friends, they'll say something about you, and she'll respond; " Yeah, I know. He was telling me about it. He feels....... ". And I'm there, dumbfounded, because I can't even say the same thing. Not knowing how you feel when she does, I just feel pathetic. Hahaha. Owh wells, then again, I'm probably the best friend and she the girlfriend right? Honestly, do you know what I think about when I look at you now? Unsurprisingly, her. And the same, I think about you when I look at her. I know I know, I should know that she's just your best friend. But knowing and feeling are two different things. You can choose to know, but you can't choose to feel.

Honestly, I'm not blaming you. I'm not blaming her either. I'm not blaming anyone :) But it just gets harder every day. To face you, or her.

No comments: