Friday, September 25, 2009

Hopefully you're reading this cause I don't know how to tell you this by myself.

Anyway, remember the last msg you sent to me? Well, I only got half of what you wanted to say. Bottom line is, the text didn't fully get through. It got cut half way so I only got to read the first part. And it didn't sound like a good way to end anything. Soo, I just really want to know what the content of the other half was.

And I'm sorry for everything I've done. Yess, its stupid of me for always apologizing without doing anything about it, but it's probably the only thing I'm capable of doing. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

the tantzeyi said...

i`m sorry for not knowing what's happening at your end. i guess there's a barrier between us tat we've built up. Not only between us, but everyone that i know of. Life is weird, isn't it? Full of surprises and uncertainties. Sometimes we wish we could just lie down and close our eyes. Maybe, forever.